Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Update

Well, two barf bags later, i finished my Hell Week (which is a term i coined from the Navy Seals and use to describe the week i have chemotherapy every day for 5 days). Now all that is left is a Bleo on Saturday and a Bleo on next saturday and That should be it! I am getting really excited to put all this in my rear view mirror, so i am hoping that it works out well for me. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. I believe that all the prayers and support from my friends and family are really helping me to do that!

I don't have much to say for these past two weeks. Except that it has been exceptionally difficult. It's a lot harder to break an anticipatory habit than i... anticipated. So i just gave in to it. Rhiannon brought up the point today that i am very blessed that i didn't start feeling nauseous and vomiting at the beginning of all my treatments. I completely agree with her. I can tell the Lord has had a hand in this gruesome treatment. It helps to hear positive things from friends and family too. So i really appreciate everyone's support, donations and prayers! I just cant properly express it enough.

In retrospect it really has been a bad week for me, but i don't have the weight on my shoulders of it being a "bad week." which is something I am very grateful for. It's been a trip so far, now i am just looking towards what the Oncologist will say after my treatments are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment