Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hair Loss and Head Shave

Saturday, October 30th, 2010

I haven't updated the blog in a while and I forgot to put this in when I was going through and updating today, so forgive it being out of order. I'll post some captions too. My sister Jen shaved my head while Amanda showed my Mom baby pictures and Rhiannon helped change the water. So everyone had a part, so-to-speak.

My sister Jen with the clippers.


My brother Randy was in the bathroom so we had to use a trash bag instead of a sheet.


I was sooo happy to get this hair off of my head by this point. It was coming out in clumps and in doing so all over my clothes and my bed too. I was happy to finally get it shaved off.



Jen Preparing to bic the hair off of my head.


I was touching up some spots she had missed. We're both perfectionists so she wasn't offended.


The finished product! No more hair on my pillow or the shower.


2 comments: